Friday, October 10, 2008

List of Problems

1. These new hightech wolf looking robots with wings, call them NHWLRWW's or, for people like me who would probably punch the computer screen if having to memorize that, Dogcatchers. Fitting,isn't it?
2. Being chased, like alot,like every single day.
3.The biggest problem Global Warming! Get it through your thick skulls, we messed up this world, time for it to get revenge.
4. The stupiest problem yet, Mutto is angered that there are no N.U.K.E.S for sale in Wal-mart.
5. We are in the USA now..... and we flew to this place called Californa...... we're in AZ now..... so much desert.

I'll put more later on my list of problems.....

4 comments:

Jordaniya778 said...

Hey. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I can't wait for the movie.

Timothy Reid said...

I love how you worded problem number three. Its so true though.

The Stray Wolves said...

At least I think thats how you spell nuke

Jordaniya778 said...

Duh. Every wolf in the world is absolutely welcome. It's gonna be a place to hang out, and when a new subject should be broached, all you have to do is ask me to write about it or study up on it. So yah, wolf's with wings, everything!